Thursday 5 January 2012

My Final Images

My final images
The 7 images below are my complete city series. I believe each image to represent and respond to my city brief. Throughout this project I have been trying to create a series which shows the crowded hustle and bustle within the city. I wanted my images not only to be about the crowd but also those individuals who are within the crowd getting on with the busy day. I chose these images as the clear focus within the image means as you view the image you notice different people and faces doing different things. Some of my images do in fact have people who clearly stand out within the image due to what they are doing or wearing but this was not my initial plan, however I believe this invites the viewer to search the image for other people and look at what they are doing.








No comments:

Post a Comment