Tuesday 3 January 2012

Groups of People 2nd Attempt

From the feedback from my first work I conducted further research into more photographers and artists. I decided that I would continue photographing crowds but I wanted to show the crowds from a different angle.

I found a place to stand where I could take photographs of crowds as they passed infront or below me. These are the images I produced.























After getting feedback on these images it was decided that my less successful ones were the more CCTV like images which look down on people as they walk past. I decided that I would capture more images like the group shots. I used a Nikon D90 with a 18-200 lens as I now realise that if I use a different lens that the images would be clearer and you would be able to see the faces within the crowd instead of them being blurred. Within my sketch book I have discussed the clear pros and cons to these images and how I will now act to try to improve these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment