Wednesday 28 December 2011

Groups of People

I like the idea of using my experience of how I felt when new to the city to influence my images. Not growing up in Manchester, I found it unbelievably noisy, busy and crowded. I wanted to take photographs of crowds as people walked past me.


In this image everyone is so engrossed in what they are doing not many even notice I am there.


I thought this image was strange because despite the crowds you can still see grouping appearing.





I feel these images all show what I am trying to convey, which is the busyness of the city and crowded packed places within Manchester. In order to improve this and make it my own I want to use a different view of the crowds but still show depth of crowd through my images. For my next images I will not concentrate on particular people within crowds as I have done here but the crowds as a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment